- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Kristen Lamb
By Kristen Lamb For those of you who have submitted before, ever wonder how an agent can ask for the first 20 pages and still reject your book? Did you ever wonder if the agents really read these pages? How … Continue reading
by Kristen Lamb Writers In The Storm is delighted to welcome Kristen Lamb today. She’s a treasure trove of writing, author and social media know-how so strap in for a great post! ************ I love the 2009 J.J. Abrams rendition … Continue reading
By Laura Drake I’m only beginning to come out of my post-conference fog, and to get my head around all the work I have to do! Before I jump into that though, I wanted to tell you what I learned … Continue reading
-by Fae Rowen The RWA 2012 National Conference, for me, was a perfect example of Right Time, Right Place. First, I have to shout CONGRATULATIONS, TESSA DARE, ON YOUR RITA! Tessa won the RITA for Best Regency Historical with A … Continue reading
Back on New Year’s Day, many of you might have vowed to take your craft more seriously in 2012…before the world ends, of course. This resolution likely means more conferences and many, many more queries. For those of you who … Continue reading