- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Jenny Hansen
by Jenny Hansen, @JennyHansenCA Editing and Proofreading: Two separate processes that equal one great story. Like most writers, I hang out with a boatload of other writers. Still, I never saw much of other peoples’ works in progress until I coordinated … Continue reading
We’re excited to announce that Writers In The Storm was named in the 15th Annual Writer’s Digest “101 Top Blogs for Writers” list! And to show our thanks to our amazing guest bloggers and readers, we’re throwing open the comments today for a … Continue reading
by Fae Rowen If you missed Part One or Part Two in this series on developing a character arc through believable backstory, no problem. Click on the part you missed to get caught up. Do you have a character … Continue reading
During weeks like this, when I’m juggling a lot of commitments, I think a lot about work-life balance and how freaking hard it is to achieve. I got some perspective from a very unexpected source recently. I got my epiphany at … Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen I dream of being an organized person, but being an organized writer would be even better. I’m popping in here on a Sunday, so excited to have found my shortcut to organization, that I had to share! … Continue reading