- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: fear of success
by Jenny Hansen “There isn’t any secret. You sit down and you start and that’s it.” ~ Elmore Leonard Last month, I took a course with Margie Lawson called Defeating Self-Defeating Behaviors, which I would recommend to anyone. Margie might … Continue reading
by Fae Rowen “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself; nameless unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts.” FDR’s First Inaugural Address Laura is the queen of quotes–and of not always gentle encouragement, so I’m thanking her … Continue reading