Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Book begins with Internalization
The Doctor is in the House–Novel Diagnostics by Kristen Lamb
Back on New Year’s Day, many of you might have vowed to take your craft more seriously in 2012…before the world ends, of course. This resolution likely means more conferences and many, many more queries. For those of you who … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Craft Tagged Beginning of a good story, Book Begins with Flashback, Book begins with Internalization, First twenty pages, hooking your reader, In Medias Res, Info Dump, Jenny Hansen, Kristen Lamb, Novel Diagnostics, Rejected on first twenty pages, Scene and sequel structure, Starting Novel at Right Place, The Book Doctor, writer weaknesses, Writers in the Storm, writing 19 Comments