- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: RWA 2012 conference
-by Fae Rowen The RWA 2012 National Conference, for me, was a perfect example of Right Time, Right Place. First, I have to shout CONGRATULATIONS, TESSA DARE, ON YOUR RITA! Tessa won the RITA for Best Regency Historical with A … Continue reading
This will be the only post here at Writers in the Storm until next Monday. We’re leaving for the RWA 2012 Conference in Anaheim tomorrow. BUT we’ll be tweeting and Facebooking during the conference so those of you who aren’t able … Continue reading
by Laura Drake It’s conference season! This is the first in our new series, where we will each focus on a different aspect of attending conferences, based on our own strengths/preferences. I’m probably the biggest ‘conference virgin’ of the group, … Continue reading