Join 12,458 other followers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: pitching
By Laura Drake You all know me (Ms. 413 Rejections) so I’ll spare you the story. Just know that I have pitched a LOT in my life, and I’m here, fresh from teaching a Pitching class, smack in the middle … Continue reading
-by Fae Rowen The RWA 2012 National Conference, for me, was a perfect example of Right Time, Right Place. First, I have to shout CONGRATULATIONS, TESSA DARE, ON YOUR RITA! Tessa won the RITA for Best Regency Historical with A … Continue reading
by Fae Rowen My first RWA National Conference was the last time it was held in Anaheim. It was a long time ago, maybe 1997. I had just joined OCC and RWA in February of the same year. I’d finished … Continue reading
by Laura Drake It’s conference season! This is the first in our new series, where we will each focus on a different aspect of attending conferences, based on our own strengths/preferences. I’m probably the biggest ‘conference virgin’ of the group, … Continue reading