- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Techniques of the Selling Writer
By Margie Lawson A heartfelt THANK YOU to Laura Drake for inviting me to be her guest today! The title should read: Kiss Some of Your “As”s Goodbye. But including the words, some of, diluted the power. No way I’d … Continue reading
By D. A. WATT This is the second installment of a three part series. The first post focused on attitude. “Prior and proper preparation makes for peak performance. Like creating a novel that takes readers somewhere, amazing.” There are only three … Continue reading