Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: branding
6 Key Lessons I’ve Learned From Horses: The Three T’s – Tools, Techniques & Time
By D. A. Watt In my two previous blogs, I covered three other key lessons I’ve learned from horses; Attitude, Knowledge, and Imagination. Notice, talent is not included in my title. It’s not about talent; it’s about the three T’s of … Continue reading
Posted in Craft, Inspiration, Other Obsessions Tagged balance, branding, Carolyn Green, Cherri Adair, D.A. Watt, Gertrude Stein, Laura Drake, M.E. Anders, Natural Horsemanship, Parelli, Pat Parelli, Post it, Prescription for Plotting, Storyboarding, Talent, Techniques, Throwdown, time, Tools, V pose, Watt, WITS, Writers in the Storm, yoga 6 Comments