- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Naked Editor
By Tiffany Lawson Inman Well gosh, I started to write this blog and realized I jumped the gun during Crossing Physical Barriers in Fiction Part One, when I opened these two topics: Emotional intensity of fictional fights The moment before … Continue reading
By Tiffany Lawson Inman In theatre, dialogue is king. It is the lifeline of the story. Character’s lines bouncing back and forth between each other. Confiding, conspiring, commiserating, coercing, or caring. Dialogue works to create emotion, conflict, show character, and … Continue reading
Welcome to Last Fridays with Naked Editor Tiffany Lawson Inman on Writers In The Storm! Right now my physical self is driving up a Colorado mountain to Margie Lawson’s 5-day Immersion Master Class to be her co-instructor doing some … Continue reading
We’re so excited to have with us today at WITS: Tiffany Lawson Inman -Naked Editor! She’s not only Margie Lawson’s pride and joy, she’s an amazing editor who can help take your writing from good to great! Here’s Tiffany: Why is … Continue reading
by Tiffany Lawson Inman I picked up Harlan Coben’s CAUGHT with the express knowledge that I would find a high intensity/high emotion scene to showcase for another Dramatic Dissection. Why did I think that? Because of his prologue. The beginning … Continue reading