Writers In The Storm
Join 12,459 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: plot
Don’t Let Thrillers Hog The Freezer!
We’re so excited to have with us today at WITS: Tiffany Lawson Inman -Naked Editor! She’s not only Margie Lawson’s pride and joy, she’s an amazing editor who can help take your writing from good to great! Here’s Tiffany: Why is … Continue reading
Posted in Craft, Tiffany Lawson Inman Tagged Character development, Darkness My Old Friend, editing, Elliot Perlman, Friends, Henning Mankell, Lawson Writer's Academy, Lisa Unger, little women, Margie Lawson, Naked Editor, page turner, plot, Stieg Larson, Tana French, the shining, thriller, Tiffany Lawson Inman, writing, Writing Craft 41 Comments
The Rocky Road to Me …
By Florence Fois I would like to thank Laura Drake and those here at WITS for this gracious invitation to share my journey. I have spent many a happy hour reading the talented women who contribute to this blog and … Continue reading