Join 12,458 other followers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Darkness My Old Friend
By Tiffany Lawson Inman In theatre, dialogue is king. It is the lifeline of the story. Character’s lines bouncing back and forth between each other. Confiding, conspiring, commiserating, coercing, or caring. Dialogue works to create emotion, conflict, show character, and … Continue reading