- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Lisa Unger
The winner of Cynthia D’Alba’s giveaway, determined by Random.org, is Mary. Congratulations! Cynthia is waiting for you to contact her with your information. by Tiffany Lawson Inman Welcome to Part Three of Crossing Physical Barriers. Surprise! I’ve decided to add … Continue reading
We couldn’t talk WriterStrong without our Yoda of Edits and sparkling prose, Margie Lawson. Be prepared for great takeaway as Margie not only tells you, but shows you how it’s done! Here she is: A big THANK YOU to Laura … Continue reading
By Tiffany Lawson Inman In theatre, dialogue is king. It is the lifeline of the story. Character’s lines bouncing back and forth between each other. Confiding, conspiring, commiserating, coercing, or caring. Dialogue works to create emotion, conflict, show character, and … Continue reading
We’re so excited to have with us today at WITS: Tiffany Lawson Inman -Naked Editor! She’s not only Margie Lawson’s pride and joy, she’s an amazing editor who can help take your writing from good to great! Here’s Tiffany: Why is … Continue reading
By Jenny Hansen Last Friday Margie Lawson did a guest blog at Writers In The Storm. If you missed it, please take a moment to catch up by clicking here. As usual, Margie’s advice was spot-on and amazing. However, what … Continue reading