Writers In The Storm
Join 12,459 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Anita K. Greene
10 Not Absurd Lessons from Margie Lawson (and Her Peeps!)
By Jenny Hansen Last Friday Margie Lawson did a guest blog at Writers In The Storm. If you missed it, please take a moment to catch up by clicking here. As usual, Margie’s advice was spot-on and amazing. However, what … Continue reading
Posted in Craft, Inspiration, Margie Lawson Tagged Anita K. Greene, controlling premise, Dialogue Cues, don't give up, EDITS system, Empowering Characters’ Emotions, Fae Rowen, Harlan Coben, humor, Jenny Hansen, Kristina McMorris, Laura Drake, Lawson Writer's Academy, Lisa Unger, Lorrie Thomson, Louisa Cornell, Margie Barbie, Margie Lawson, Mindy Blanchard, Rose McCauley, Sherry Isaac, Thea Hutcheson, Working Yellow, Writers in the Storm, writing, Writing body language, writing lessons, Yammering Yellow 3 Comments