- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Margie Lawson’s Writer’s Academy
We couldn’t talk WriterStrong without our Yoda of Edits and sparkling prose, Margie Lawson. Be prepared for great takeaway as Margie not only tells you, but shows you how it’s done! Here she is: A big THANK YOU to Laura … Continue reading
We’re so happy to welcome Margie Lawson today to share her writing wonderment with us. Margie will be speaking at the RWA National Conference in Anaheim next month, both at the Women’s Fiction pre-conference event and a session at the … Continue reading
Please Welcome Mario Acevedo to WITS – he’s a best selling novelist and instructor over at the Lawson Academy, so you know he knows what he’s talking about! Here he is: Mario here: I’ve been invited to share a little … Continue reading
By Margie Lawson A BIG THANK YOU to Mega-Talented Laura Drake for inviting me to be her guest blogger today! Writers are all powerful. Well, in their fictional worlds they are all powerful. Two of the 74,386 story dynamics that … Continue reading
Welcome to Last Fridays with Naked Editor Tiffany Lawson Inman on Writers In The Storm! Right now my physical self is driving up a Colorado mountain to Margie Lawson’s 5-day Immersion Master Class to be her co-instructor doing some … Continue reading