Join 12,461 other subscribers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: humor
By Laura Drake About ten years ago, I had back surgery. After I healed, I went back to Domestic Goddess duties, but found I couldn’t vacuum anymore. Something about the pushing and pulling killed my back. So I informed Alpha … Continue reading
by Charlotte Carter Writers in the Storm asked me to talk about my strengths as a writer as part of their fantastic new WriterStrong series. Huh. Do I even have strengths? All writers have days where this question brings doubt. … Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen Happy Wednesday, y’all! I’m looking forward to hearing Linda O. Johnston, one of our new bloggers, talk about “What Makes a Great Mystery” for this week’s Sensational Summer Friday. Today we’re going to talk about Dirty Fighting. … Continue reading
By Jenny Hansen Last Friday Margie Lawson did a guest blog at Writers In The Storm. If you missed it, please take a moment to catch up by clicking here. As usual, Margie’s advice was spot-on and amazing. However, what … Continue reading