Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Emotion
Writers, Act Now!
Welcome to Last Fridays with Naked Editor Tiffany Lawson Inman on Writers In The Storm! Right now my physical self is driving up a Colorado mountain to Margie Lawson’s 5-day Immersion Master Class to be her co-instructor doing some … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Craft, Miscellaneous, Tiffany Lawson Inman Tagged acting, acting class, Character development, characterization, choreography, editing, Emotion, Golden Heart, Margie Lawson, Margie Lawson's Writer's Academy, Medthod Acting, Method acting, Method Blocks, Naked Editor, novel writing, Oscar, RITA, writing 58 Comments