- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: writing contests
The contest starts today over at our new site today and is put on by Chuck Sambuchino of Writer’s Digest. Why is he having the contest? We’ll let him tell you: To celebrate the release of the brand-new 2015 Guide to Literary Agents, … Continue reading
Writers In The Storm is delighted to announce the winner of the Going To The Chapel Contest!!! There was major finagling amongt the WITS bloggers as we all jockeyed for our favorite entry. It was close, and very nearly bloody (kidding), but … Continue reading
Be sure to visit Writers In The Storm next week! Not only will we be publishing our 100th post, we’ll also be kicking off our Going To The Chapel Contest, just in time for “wedding season.” Speaking of contests…here’s a … Continue reading