- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Going To The Chapel
Writers In The Storm is delighted to announce the winner of the Going To The Chapel Contest!!! There was major finagling amongt the WITS bloggers as we all jockeyed for our favorite entry. It was close, and very nearly bloody (kidding), but … Continue reading
We have five fantastic finalists for our Going To The Chapel Contest! Kristen Boe Donna Omo Carrie Rogozinski Charlie Wade Kelly Whitley Click here for more details…. We can’t wait to hear which entry you like the best! What do … Continue reading
Welcome to the first installment of Sensational Summer Fridays! We’ll be finishing up each week with a stellar post to help you through those long Summer weekends of writing, starting off with the amazing Kristen Lamb. In addition to being renowned … Continue reading