Join 12,461 other subscribers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Writer’s Digest
The contest starts today over at our new site today and is put on by Chuck Sambuchino of Writer’s Digest. Why is he having the contest? We’ll let him tell you: To celebrate the release of the brand-new 2015 Guide to Literary Agents, … Continue reading
By Chuck Sambuchino Ready to send your book out and contact agents? The last thing you want to do is to rush that submission out the door and hurt your book’s chances. When submitting your all-important query to agents or … Continue reading
Jenny Hansen here, popping in to share some topics we’ve been buzzing about behind the scenes at Writers In The Storm. First of all, this is our 500th post. That is so unbelievable to me. Four years ago, when we started this … Continue reading
By Sharla Rae Too much flab on a person can cause a fatal heart attack. It’s fatal to an author’s writing too. Flabby writing is usually the result of wordiness or over writing. Both are weak and tiresome and make editors … Continue reading