Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Perceiving
Myers-Briggs: A Tool for Authors and Other Humans
by Fae Rowen Allow me open a window to your personality, as well as your character’s. If you already know all about the Myers-Briggs Personality Test and the sixteen personality types, you can skip down to the stars, below. I’m no psychologist … Continue reading
Posted in Craft, Inspiration, Other Obsessions Tagged Characater Traits, Character Building, Character strengths, Character weaknesses, Extroversion, Fae Rowen, Feeling, Hinderances, Introversion, Intuition, Judging, Myers-Briggs, New Year's resolutions, Perceiving, Personality Test, Sensing, Thinking, To Do List, Writers in the Storm 55 Comments