- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: writing historical fiction
Today’s guest is my writing ‘twin.’ I say that because we seem to do everything together; we got agents, sold, got our covers, and will release our debut novels, all within a month of each other! She’s an amazing author … Continue reading
by Sharla Rae – (Here’s a link to Part 1 in this series!) As we discussed in the last post, for the writer who enjoys history, researching is often the best part of writing a historical novel. The other day, we … Continue reading
Our Sensational Summer Friday guest today is a true world traveler – she was born in London, was raised in KwaZula Natal, South Africa, and she now lives in Australia. Laura Drake knows Michelle Diener through her RWA-WF (Women’s Fiction) chapter, … Continue reading