- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Writer Unboxed
By Laura Drake In the spirit of full disclosure, the seed for this blog was something I read over on Writer Unboxed about quirky character names. It got me thinking. I don’t know about you, but character names are as … Continue reading
We’re huge Donald Maass fans here at WITS. We’ve got all his books. Mine are dog-eared. He has a way of breaking down critical craft points and making them easy to understand. He’s graciously allowed us to repost a blog … Continue reading
Before I jump into today’s post, I just want to remind you to stop back on Friday for our next Fabulous Friday guest blogger, multi-published author, Louisa Bacio! Part 1 of a series This part brought to you by Laura Drake. Check … Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen All of us at Writers In The Storm had so much FUN in April…did you? We had amazing guest posts (thanks Tara Taylor Quinn and Pamela Kaye Tracy!), the sweeping Safari Journal from Fae Rowen and some … Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen Have you read all the links in Part 1 yet? We’ve been busy at work for you here at Writers in the Storm and I’m delighted to get to share so many fantastic links with you. There are … Continue reading