Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Write What You Don’t Know
Throwdown Part 2: Write What You Don’t Know
by Fae Rowen When Laura Drake originally suggested this topic months ago I knew I would be on the “don’t know” end of the throwdown. Everyone else at Writers in the Storm writes about what they know. With Sharla Rae’s … Continue reading
Posted in Craft, Miscellaneous, Other Obsessions Tagged Bret Anthony Johnston, Fae Rowen, Imagination, Jenny Hansen, Julian Hoxter, Laura Drake, Research, Rules, Sharla Rae, Throwdown, World Building, Write What You Don't Know, write what you know, Writers in the Storm, Writing Craft, Writing science fiction 23 Comments