Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Victoria Mixon
Mash-up of Magnificence #3
by Jenny Hansen All of us at Writers In The Storm had so much FUN in April…did you? We had amazing guest posts (thanks Tara Taylor Quinn and Pamela Kaye Tracy!), the sweeping Safari Journal from Fae Rowen and some … Continue reading
Posted in Miscellaneous, This week at Crit Group Tagged Bob Mayer, Chris Brogan, Contest, Donald Maass, Fae Rowen, Going To The Chapel, Jenny Hansen, Jody Hedlund, Kristen Lamb, Laura Drake, Lyn Horner, Pamela Kaye Tracy, publishing with amazon, Randy Ingermanson, Safari Journal, Sharla Rae, Tara Taylor Quinn, Victoria Mixon, Writer Unboxed, Writers in the Storm, Writing Craft 7 Comments