Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: unconditional love
Lessons My Cats Have Taught Me
SAVE THE DATE! Don’t miss our guest, DONALD MAASS, blogging at Writers in the Storm this Friday. Ever since Jenny wrote about her dog Hoshi, I’ve thought I should write about my cats and what they’ve taught me. Anticipation: When … Continue reading
Posted in Inspiration, Other Obsessions Tagged cats, compassion, devotion, Donald Maas, Fae Rowen, feral cat, Healing, Hoshi, Jenny Hansen, love, Siamese, unconditional love, Writers in the Storm 37 Comments