- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: travel
by Fae Rowen Okay, I never wrote about that Middle East trip to Dubai, Egypt, and Jordan. There were reasons, okay? Today, I’m prepared to tell you about my four days and three nights in Dubai. On my own. Well, … Continue reading
by Fae Rowen Long, long ago Laura Drake wrote about the ten (or so) books she would want for “entertainment purposes” on a deserted island. You can read it here. I loved the idea of trying to narrow my selection to only … Continue reading