- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Throwdown
by Fae Rowen When Laura Drake originally suggested this topic months ago I knew I would be on the “don’t know” end of the throwdown. Everyone else at Writers in the Storm writes about what they know. With Sharla Rae’s … Continue reading
By D. A. Watt In my two previous blogs, I covered three other key lessons I’ve learned from horses; Attitude, Knowledge, and Imagination. Notice, talent is not included in my title. It’s not about talent; it’s about the three T’s of … Continue reading
By Laura Drake On Monday, our own Fae Rowen took on the Inspiration half of this discussion, brilliantly. You can read it here. When this throwdown was first suggested, all the WITS Bloggers assumed I’d take the Sweaty side. I … Continue reading