Join 12,458 other followers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Theme
We’re always happy when Laura quits juggling chainsaws long enough to share a blog! By Laura Drake What is theme? You can read the whole definition here, but the gist is: it’s a common thread or repeated idea that is … Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen In my wildest dreams, I never imagined I’d write a memoir. Like most of you, I’ve written as long as I can remember, and from the very first day, I’ve lived solidly in the fiction camp. Before … Continue reading
By Sharla Rae In our WITS crit group, we all have our individual critiquing talents: grammar, tight writing, action scenes, male point of view, description etc. And when one of us starts a new project, we verbalize or write an outline of … Continue reading