Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: The Writer’s Journey
Make Your Writer’s Bookshelf Work For You
by Jenny Hansen What do you do when you need help with your writing? I don’t mean when you can’t find the right word or phrase…my critique partner, Sharla Rae, did an excellent job of solving that issue in her … Continue reading
Posted in Books We Love, Craft Tagged Anne Lamott, Barbara DeMarco-Barrett, Blake Snyder, Book of Kells, Building Fiction, Christopher Vogler, David Morrell, Debra Dixon, Donald Maass, Dwight Swain, Elizabeth Gilbert, James N. Frey, Jenny Hansen, Jesse Lee Kercheval, Julia Cameron, More Cowbell, Natalie Goldberg, On Writing, Ray Bradbury, Reverse Dictionary, Save the Cat!, Sharla Rae, Stephen King, Tami Cowden, The Artist's Way, The Bald-Headed Hermit and the Artichoke, The Writer's Journey, Writers in the Storm, Writing Craft, Writing Down the Bones, writing sex scenes, Writing the Breakout Novel 12 Comments