- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Tara Taylor Quinn
by Jenny Hansen All of us at Writers In The Storm had so much FUN in April…did you? We had amazing guest posts (thanks Tara Taylor Quinn and Pamela Kaye Tracy!), the sweeping Safari Journal from Fae Rowen and some … Continue reading
Howdy, my name is Pamela Tracy, and I’m the guest blogger today.
I’ve always wanted to be an author. I blame the Betsy books and Ramona. I blame Nancy Drew and Anne of Green Gables. I blame Gone with the Wind.
Had I been male, I’d have wanted to be a serious baseball player. Instead, since I’m female, I’m lucky, and I get to be a romance writer. There’s lots of similarities between baseball and writing. Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen Have you read all the links in Part 1 yet? We’ve been busy at work for you here at Writers in the Storm and I’m delighted to get to share so many fantastic links with you. There are … Continue reading
Writers In The Storm is delighted to welcome guest blogger, Tara Taylor Quinn! She’s at the Romantic Times Conference in Los Angeles, California this week and she’s blog-hopping as part of the It Happened On Maple Street International Blog Tour. … Continue reading