- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Tanzania
The Animals By Fae Rowen The professional photographers traveling with me were horrified that I’d purchased my new camera from Amazon and only took it out of the box to put it in my carry-on for the trip from the … Continue reading
Everyone goes on safari for the animals. And they are fantastic. I saw more animals than I ever imagined. Animals I didn’t know existed. Did you know there are three different kinds of giraffes? The only way to tell their gender is by the knobs on their head? You can’t miss the male baboons. Beautiful turquoise-blue family jewels. Also, there are black rhinos and white rhinos, but you can’t tell by the color of their hide. You have to look at the mouth.
Yep, I got close enough to do that. Continue reading