Join 12,461 other subscribers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: story Theme
Writers In The Storm is delighted to welcome paranormal writer and blogger, Jami Gold! She’ll be stopping in over the next few days to answer any comments you have. (Thanks, Jami!) On my blog last week, I talked about how … Continue reading
By Sharla Rae In our WITS crit group, we all have our individual critiquing talents: grammar, tight writing, action scenes, male point of view, description etc. And when one of us starts a new project, we verbalize or write an outline of … Continue reading