Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: showing emotion
Mining For Character Emotions
Posted on February 8, 2012 by writersinthestorm
By Sharla Rae Let’s face it, mining for the best expression of emotions whether it’s body language, gut reactions, internalization or dialogue can be like panning for gold. A lot of useless grit is sloshed around before you hit pay … Continue reading →
Posted in Craft | Tagged Actor's Exchange, actress, Body language, Character emotions, Conveying emotion, double consciousness, Elly A. Konijn, Emotion, Emotional memory for actors, Gut reactons, Keeping Characters True To Themselves, list of emotions, Physical reactions to emotion, Sharla Rae, showing emotion, The Methods, Writers in the Storm, writing, writing emotion | 30 Comments