Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: sagging middle
Guest Blogger: Elizabeth Spann Craig (aka Riley Adams)
Writers In The Storm is delighted to welcome Elizabeth Craig/Riley Adams for this week’s Sensational Summer Friday guest post. I’ll confess I let out a huge SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE when Elizabeth agreed to be here. Why, you might ask? Is it because she finds … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Craft Tagged Delicious & Suspicious, Elizabeth Craig, Elizabeth Spann Craig, Finger Lickin' Dead, guest post, how to fix your novel, Jenny Hansen, Riley Adams, sagging middle, Shiny New Idea Syndrom, story structure, the dreaded sagging middle, WKB, Writer's Knowledge Base, Writers in the Storm, writing, Writing Craft 51 Comments