Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: romance writing
What’s Love Got to Do with It? – Part 1
Let me count the ways . . . by Fae Rowen Falling in love is like a roller coaster ride. Filled with anticipation and a little scary to think about, exciting turns and dips precede the grateful sigh when the … Continue reading
Getting Your Characters to Spark
Before we get to the awesome Shannon Donnelly, I wanted to be sure you all saw the winner of Tiffany Lawson Inman’s critique: Angela Quarles! By Shannon Donnelly I just finished reading a story that had a major problem—no sparkage … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Craft, Miscellaneous Tagged characterization, romance, romance writing, Shannon Donnelly 34 Comments
The Writing Life
Hi all – Charlotte Carter here! A writer’s life can be an interesting one. Not only can I go to work in my robe and slippers if I’m so inclined, odd things can happen. Some years ago one of my … Continue reading
Sensual Word Menu
By Sharla Rae When I was supposed be writing my blog for today I was catching up on new favorite TV series, Game of Thrones. I thoroughly enjoyed the chopping off of heads, sex, creepy zombies of the North, sex, … Continue reading