- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: relationships
by Jenny Hansen Today we’re going to open a discussion here at WITS about how your characters fight. Some of my posse from More Cowbell, who also hang out here, have heard the terms “dirty” and “clean” fighting. Those of … Continue reading
Rob’s last male POV blog was so popular we nagged invited him to return to WITS. We asked for it, ladies – we got it! Finding the right relationship is the most important decision two people ever make. What percentage … Continue reading