Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: questions
Talking Back to Your Brain
By Harry and Susan Squires Harry and I can’t tell you how many times we’ve heard from writers frustrated and “stuck” on their current work in progress. Often they say something like, “Why am I such a crummy writer?” “Why … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Inspiration Tagged asking questions, Bob Maurer, Brain Stem, cortex, creativity, editing, fear, goal setting, goals, Harry Squires, Kaizen, mammal brain, mid-brain, One Small Step Can Change Your Life, questions, small changes, spinal column, Susan Squires, writers block, Writers in the Storm, writing, your brain, your writing brain 36 Comments