- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: publishing
by Kathryn Craft Turning Whine into Gold Everything’s changing. Yep—that’s a whine all right, and a truth, and the summary of this entire post. Change is as constant in publishing as any other industry impacted by computerization in the past … Continue reading
By Chuck Sambuchino Ready to send your book out and contact agents? The last thing you want to do is to rush that submission out the door and hurt your book’s chances. When submitting your all-important query to agents or … Continue reading
by Erika Marks Hello, friends! I hope this finds everyone ready for the holiday season—and by ready, I mean totally freaking out! (Just kidding. Well, sort of.) I know this time of year is one during which we can’t help … Continue reading
By Lisa Verge Higgins Goodreads – with its 18 million rabid readers – is one of the most powerful places for an author to be discovered. Goodreads is where folks converge to discuss novels, offer recommendations, write reviews, and keep compilations … Continue reading
By Melissa Cutler I’m so excited to be on Writers in the Storm today talking about Facebook book launch parties. I’ve thrown three virtual launch parties and participated in many more, and I’m eager to share what I’ve learned from … Continue reading