Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: plotting a mystery
The Plot Thickens
Mystery Maven, Linda O. Johnston is back! We’ve gotten lots of mysterious questions lately, particularly about writing “process,” and Linda O has some answers about plot. The Plot Thickens by Linda O. Johnston My guest blog posts here on Writers … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Craft Tagged Linda O. Johnston, plotter or pantser, plotting, plotting a mystery, Writers in the Storm, writing, Writing Craft 5 Comments