Writers In The Storm
Join 12,459 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: plot problems
Plot Fixer # 9 Plots That Rely On Coincidence and Contrivance
Writers In The Storm welcomes back double RITA finalist, Kara Lennox, a.k.a. Karen Leabo with her Plot Fixer blog series. Don’t miss Kara’s writing tips the first Friday of every month. Here are the links for Parts 1-8: Part 1 … Continue reading
Posted in Craft, Kara Lennox Tagged fixing plot problems, Kara Lennox, Plot fixer, plot problems, plotting 30 Comments
Plot Fixer – Part 2: How To Fix A Weak Opening
Writers In The Storm welcomes back Kara Lennox, a.k.a. Karen Leabo for some more plot-fixing magic. Kara is an award-winning, bestselling author of more than sixty novels of romance and romantic suspense for Harlequin and Random House. OMG, excuse the interruption, … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Craft, Kara Lennox Tagged books, hook your reader, Kara Lennox, plot problems, plotting, Writers in the Storm, writing 45 Comments