Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Perspiration and Writing
Sweat Equity: Perspiration vs. Inspiration in Writing
By Laura Drake On Monday, our own Fae Rowen took on the Inspiration half of this discussion, brilliantly. You can read it here. When this throwdown was first suggested, all the WITS Bloggers assumed I’d take the Sweaty side. I … Continue reading
Inspiration vs Perspiration in Writing
by Fae Rowen This one isn’t so much a throwdown as a mirror reflecting what keeps us writing. Usually Laura Drake draws the line in the sand first, but today I’m going to talk about inspiration and writing. On Wednesday, … Continue reading