- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: PBR
By Laura Drake I’ll say it right up front – I’m a promo-ho. Hey, successful authorship nowadays all about discoverability and I’m not afraid to fall on my face to get my name out there. I wrote and sold a … Continue reading
By Laura Drake If you’ve followed our blogs here at WITS very long, you’ve seen that there’s a lot more to us than the stories we write. We all have other interests; Sharla has her dolls, Fae has cats and … Continue reading
By Margie Lawson A BIG THANK YOU to Mega-Talented Laura Drake for inviting me to be her guest blogger today! Writers are all powerful. Well, in their fictional worlds they are all powerful. Two of the 74,386 story dynamics that … Continue reading
By Laura Drake I’m probably the poster child for the “Write what you know” side of the throwdown. Why? I’ll out myself at the end of this post. Let me answer the easy one first. How? For the last ten years I’ve had an … Continue reading