Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Men-ipulation
Naked Publishing – Part 4
Today we welcome back Denise Domning, contributing blogger here at WITS, with the fourth in her series detailing her self-publishing journey. by Denise Domning I did it! I made my deadline! Kind of. It’s August 15th and the book, The Men … Continue reading
Posted in Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication, Publishing With Amazon Tagged Amazon, blogging, blogging guest, copy editing, copyright, deadlines, Denise Domning, e-book, e-Publishing, guest bloggers, ibook, ISBN, iTunes publishing, Kindle, legal issues, Men-ipulation, Menipulation, Mensturbation, monica Sarli, Nook, publishing, Self Publishing, Self-promotion, self-publication, sex addiction, the men wars 7 Comments