- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: marketing
Writers In The Storm welcomes back literary lawyer, Susan Spann with her next installment of her blog series on the author’s business plan. By Susan Spann Thank you for joining me again on our trek through writing an author business … Continue reading →
We welcome back contributing guest, Susan Spann, with Part 3 of her Author Business Plans series. If you missed Part 1 or Part 2, they’re just a click away. by Susan Spann Today we continue our trek through Author Business … Continue reading →
Photo by Elizabeth Cooper ~ WANA Commons by Jenny Hansen A while back, I attended a free two-hour seminar on social media provided by Constant Contact (my new BFF). While it’s true that I attended for my day job, writers are … Continue reading →
By Laura Drake This was the conversation at crit group last week… Me: So I was tweeting with Chicken on a Chain last night, and – Jenny: Chicken WHAT? Me: He’s a bull. Retired from the PBR, one of the … Continue reading →