Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Marc McCutcheon
Plot vs. Character: The Other Side of The Story OR Plot vs Character: WITS Bloggers Throw It Down!
by Fae Rowen Before we get started, I’d like to announce the winner of a six-pack of my cards. Janel is the lucky commenter. Janel, if you would e-mail Writers in the Storm with your mailing address, I’ll send your … Continue reading
Posted in Craft, This week at Crit Group Tagged Anne Moir, Bev Walton-Porter, Building Believable Characters, cardboard characters, Caroline Myss, Character development, character-driven, character-driven writing, Characters & Viewpoint, conflict, David Jessel, David Keirsey, Debra Dixon, Dr. Alexander Avila, Eric and Ann Maisel, Fae Rowen, GMC, Goal. Motivation, Jenny Hansen, Laura Drake, Love Types, Marc McCutcheon, Marilyn Bates, Orson Scott Card, Plot vs Character showdown, plot-driven, Sharla Rae, Sun Signs for Writers, What Would Your character Do?, writing, Writing Craft, Zodiac signs 22 Comments