Writers In The Storm
Join 12,459 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Kensington Books
The Inside Scoop on Publishing by Kensington CEO Steven Zacharius
Writers In The Storm is honored to welcome Steven Zacharius, President and Chief Executive Officer of Kensington Publishing Corp. Steven has graciously offered to give us the inside scoop on the publishing world from his unique perspective as a New … Continue reading
How To Handle A Scathing Review
Writers In The Storm is especially pleased to welcome our guest blogger, Kristina McMorris. She comes to us from the Pacific Northwest where refuses to carry an umbrella. Recipient of nearly twenty national literary awards, she’s hosted weekly TV shows since … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Inspiration Tagged Avon/HarperColllins UK, bad reviews, Bridge of Scarlet Leaves, Doubleday, Georgia O'Keefe, Goodreads, John Locke, Kensington Books, Kirkus Reviews, Kristina McMorris, Letters From Home, publishing, reviews, World War II, Writers in the Storm, writing, WWII courtship 34 Comments