- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Julia Cameron
by Jenny Hansen What do you do when you need help with your writing? I don’t mean when you can’t find the right word or phrase…my critique partner, Sharla Rae, did an excellent job of solving that issue in her … Continue reading
I learned about the four character requirements of teamwork: openness, generosity, flexibility and patience. Of course I thought of how this applies to writing. Many writers feel that they are flying solo when nothing could be further than the truth. The process of getting a book published requires a massive amount of teamwork and every single one of the above qualities. Continue reading
Woody Allen said, “80% of success is showing up.”
Julia Cameron discusses at length that “the role of an artist is to show up for the work and allow it to move through them.”
My New Year’s resolution for 2011 is to show up for my writing. Sounds simple, doesn’t it?