- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: James Preston
by James Preston The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand. — Sun Tzu First, thanks for having me back. I really … Continue reading
Congratulations to Ella Quinn, the winner of Debbie Herbert’s contest last week. Ella, you can contact Debbie via her website. You’re lucky to be one of the first to read her debut book, Siren’s Secret! And the winner of Chuck … Continue reading
WITS is happy to welcome back James Preston, author of the award-winning Surf City Mysteries series. James’ wife, Nancy, encouraged Fae Rowen to write her first book. James encouraged Fae to go to the San Diego Writers Conference to learn how to … Continue reading