- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Indie publishing
by Jenny Hansen Earlier this year, we started talking about Microsoft Excel and all the ways writers could use it without hyperventilating. In case you missed the other two posts, I’ve linked them below: Part 1 – Excel Shortcuts and … Continue reading
Following NYT author, Susan Squires’ post about the logic behind herchoice (if you missed it, you can read it here) I thought our in-house attorney’s blog is a perfect compliment! By Susan Spann How does an author choose between traditional … Continue reading
By Susan Squires What a crazy, confusing and possibly wonderful world publishing is today. The traditional publishing world is under duress and their business model depends more and more on writers who are already selling a zillion books. While they … Continue reading
By Laura Drake All of us at WITS have shied away from the Traditional/Indie battle. After all, many have waded into the fray, yelling their opinions at the top of their lungs. When we conceived Writers in the Storm, we … Continue reading