- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Gone With The Wind
By Laura Drake I read a lot about craft. Books, blogs, articles, websites. I’m always looking to improve my craft. I know you are too, or you wouldn’t be reading this. WITS is all about craft. One of my … Continue reading
By Laura Drake In the spirit of full disclosure, the seed for this blog was something I read over on Writer Unboxed about quirky character names. It got me thinking. I don’t know about you, but character names are as … Continue reading
Howdy, my name is Pamela Tracy, and I’m the guest blogger today.
I’ve always wanted to be an author. I blame the Betsy books and Ramona. I blame Nancy Drew and Anne of Green Gables. I blame Gone with the Wind.
Had I been male, I’d have wanted to be a serious baseball player. Instead, since I’m female, I’m lucky, and I get to be a romance writer. There’s lots of similarities between baseball and writing. Continue reading